Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 18~The Ugly Truth

This is me 2 years ago after I worked hard losing 30 lbs. I still had a ways to go but was working very hard at it and was very happy with myself and feeling so good and healthy.....
This is me 2 years later...I put all that weight back on and feel so ashamed. I know there is no excuse yet, I have every excuse in the book.

I have been putting off this post cause I really didn't want to face the truth and the numbers. I joined this 100 day challenge to change myself and push myself to do what I have accomplished before. I was challenged to put up my numbers so here is the UGLY truth...
Chest: 38
Waist: 38
Hips:47
Thigh: 30
Arms: 16
BMI:41

These numbers are more for me and may be too TMI for some of you. You may even gasp in shock. Looking at these numbers is not what I wanted. How did I ever let myself get like this? I can not wait to be able to get this weight off one and for all. and look back at all my hard work. I will post numbers 2 more times. Day 50, and day 100~ hoping to start seeing results.

2 comments:

The Domesti~Babe said...

You can do it!!! :D Love you. Oh, and you might want to SHARE what's in the package I'm sending... ;)

Nicole said...

Good goals you have set for yourself. I am sure you can get to where you want to be! I know all about excuses...I have plenty of them as well! Good luck and have fun :)