Thursday, March 3, 2011

Calories! Calories! Calories!! Day 3 of 100

Calories! that dirty little word. I have never really been big on counting calories or really care what goes in my body. I know I need to watch what I eat or read the little nutrition bar on the side of the box. Even when I thought something was "healthy" I have come to realize that it's not so healthy for me. I have a new awakening to watching what I eat and smaller portions. It's a hard thing to learn and very slow at it. It's also a huge adjustment on my body. I have seemed hungrier and can't seem to get "full". I know it will take some time to get my stomach to shrink a few and I just have to find healthy foods to "fill" me. I am learning. Today wasn't as bad. I wish I had extra money cause I think I would live off of Subway sandwiches for lunch everyday. I love loading them with all their veggies. I can't make a sandwich at home that tastes as good as theirs. I have been challenged to take a picture of myself now and take my measurements. That's a pretty gutsy move for me, but I will do it soon just cause I really want to see visible progress come day 100! I will post them this week, at day 50 and again at day 100! And a picture to go with it. I am hoping to stick to this and even after day 100! My goal is 50lbs by the end of the summer. But my short goal for now is 20!

No comments: