Tuesday, January 13, 2009

25 Random things about myself....

I was tagged on Facebook, so I thought I would post it on here to, so if you happen to read this you are considered tagged and must do the following as well, either post in your blog or email. so TAG you are IT!!!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. When I was younger I never wanted kids! look at me today, I have 2!

2. I am a home body. I don't like being away from home very long.

3. I met my husband on Word of Life Island in '98 while doing STC.

4. I can't stand folding laundry, it just sits in a laundry basket to be picked up and washed again after is warn.

5. I love to cook and bake.

6. When I was little I wanted to be a nurse. I still do, hopefully I can start school soon

7. When my cousin was little she couldn't say my name Marci, it came out as "messy" guess I lived up to my name. :)

8. I graduated Highschool a semester early and I moved out.

9. I used to own a horse named Glory

10. I've never dyed my hair, it's naturally Red.

11. I have driving accross the United states 2 times and drove from Oregon to Alaska once.

12. I am a military wife and my husband has deployed 3 times already going on his 4th next month.

13. I hate to read. I don't like books. unless it's Green eggs and ham or something like that.

14. I can't drive a manual transmission. No desire to learn either.

15. I love Hockey, my son even plays and we have season tickets to Alaska Aces ECHL team.

16. I've been stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC; Ft. Lewis, WA; and Ft Richardson, AK.

17. I've moved 9 times in 7 1/2 years of Marriage.

18. I love board games, I used to have game nights with my friends, now we have them as a family.

19. I am a daddy's girl, always have and always will be!

20. I don't like to eat fish, I can't stand the smell either, but I LOVE to fish for fish.

21. I had 2 children born in 2 different states.

22. I survived my first Alaska winter alone with a 4 year old.

23. I can't stand the color pink. I am not girly at all.

24. I was told at the age of 4 I became a Child of God, but I confirmed it on my own at age 18.

25. I never pushed while in labor with my 2nd child, he just came out. :)

No comments: