Saturday, October 18, 2008

13 well loved and happy years

I had to have my cat of 13 yrs put down yesterday. It was a really tough choice to make and really hard to say goodbye. She has been my cat since I was 16 and has been there for me throughout the years. It's hard to say goodbye to any animal, but a pet that has been with you for a long time makes it even harder. Suzie was a beautiful cat that didn't like anyone but me. She truely was MY cat. I am glad that I have gotten to keep her this long. Her blood still lives on, I have a friend that has one of her kittens (well not a kitten anymore) so I guess I can always go back to Oregon to see hazel. Life goes on I guess, just glad my kids are young enough to not really understand or hate me the rest of their life because we had to make a hard decission. All will be forgiven and forgotten. Rest in Peace my Suzie!!! You will be missed!!!

1 comment:

Feney said...

Ok now that almost made me cry. I loved that cat, and she tolerated me pretty well. What happened to her?